Pomegranate

Worio  is Pomegranate Exporter from India . Offered Pomegranate is highly famous for their wholesome qualities. Our Exported pomegranates are carefully picked from productive farm areas to ensure its purity and naturalness, which further helps in maintaining good health. Customer need not worry about the timeliness of deliveries as we never fail to meet the expectation of our clients. Clients can be bought fresh pomegranate from us at market leading prices. Our fresh Pomegranates are ensured according to global well being appraisals. We provide best quality pomegranate which are made in a natural Way.

We provide best quality pomegranate in an organic way with the innovative technology & organic inputs. We follow best practices in organic farming also processed fruits are without preservatives and are filled with natural sweetness.

Specifications

Variety AlphonsoProduct TypeTropical & Sub-Tropical Fruit
Style FreshMaturity100% NATURAL
Size (cm) 12 – 16Grade Premium
Taste Delicious SweetQuality Indian Farm Mango
Supply Ability20 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Week

Packing

Packing In Carton Box
1.Packing :1.5 Kg /6 Pieces in a box
2.packing :3 Kg /12 pieces in a box

Minimum Order

20 feet odo:- 12500kg .
40 feet odo:- 24000kg .
40 feet reefere:- 29000kg.

Mode of Payment Terms

  • 30% Advance against Confirmed Purchase Order and Remaining 70% before loading
  • 30% Advance against Confirmed Purchase Order and Remaining 70% By Irrevocable Letter Of Credit at Sight.
  • 30% Advance against Confirmed Purchase Order and Remaining 70% By Documents Against Payments at Sight Through Bank.
  • 30% Advance against Confirmed Purchase Order and Remaining 70% ON LOADING

Delivery Time

21 Days From (Based On Destination Port) Confirm Order

Port of Loading

As Per Customer Destination

Supply Capacity

Weekly 5x40feet Containers Can be Loadable

Enquiry Now

Please fill up the form below and our advisors will get in touch you.