Terms & Conditions

 

1. Payment  Terms : We accept payment by TT / Irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight as per the details given below :

1.       IF CUSTOMISATION 100% ADVANCE

2.       100 % ADVANCE PAYMENT AGAINST CONFIRM ORDER

3.       30% ADVANCE AGAINST CONFIRMED PURCHASE ORDER AND  REMAINING 70% BEFORE LOADING AT WAREHOUSE

4.       40% AT ORDER BY T/T IN ADVANCE, 60% REMAINING PAYMENT BY T/T RIGHT AFTER RECEIVING THE COPY OF B/L BY FAX OR EMAIL.

5.       30% ADVANCE AGAINST CONFIRMED PURCHASE ORDER AND  REMAINING 70% BY IRREVOCABLE CONFIRM LETTER OF CREDIT AT SIGHT

6.       100% IRREVOCABLE CONFIRM LC AT SIGHT

7.       40% ADVANCE AGAINST CONFIRMED PURCHASE ORDER AND  REMAINING 60% BY DOCUMENTS AGAINST PAYMENTS THROUGH BANK

8.       100% CONFIRM USANCE LC.

2. Pricing : In U.S. Dollar / Euro/INR
3. Bank Charges : All bank charges outside India including reimbursing the bank’s charges/ commission, postage, etc. to the buyer’s account.
4. Packing : In export-worthy packing for shipment by sea/air.
5. Delivery : Within 45 days from the date of receipt of an order confirmation or as agreed at the time of final order.
6. Freight & Insurance
(sea/air) :
As agreed in pricing for FOB Port / C&F / CIF price.
7. Storage & Warranty : Products should be stored in cool and dry place i.e. below 35° C (95° F) temperature and should not be exposed to direct heat/sunlight. The warranty is for our products only and not for eventual claims for consequential damages. (as per as P.I. terms)
8. Return Policy : There is no refund and return policy once the order confirms.
9. Certificate of Quality : ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System  Our Products are manufactured under strict quality control standards. Quality control of products includes long term tests.
10. Patents/Trade Marks
etc.:
The seller shall be free from any dispute regarding infringement of the patent(s), designs, trademarks or copyright of the goods contracted.
11. Validity : The offer is valid for acceptance within 7 days from the date of the Sales Contract for acceptance and thereafter subject to our re-confirmation in writing.
12. Arbitration : In case of disputes and differences between the parties, the same shall be settled through the Indian Council of Arbitration, New Delhi, India.
Enquiry Now

Please fill up the form below and our advisors will get in touch you.